Thursday, September 07, 2006

Yesterday, work was great.
Cause I didn't really get to teach. Haha.
Went to a seminar with my supervisor at 1 pm till 5pm.
Had so much fun and headed straight back home after that.
Oh yeah, its so sudden that I change my mind in changing field.
I guess I would still want to work with children.
Besides teacher, I can go into other positions right?
Hmmm...I'm thinking of taking part-time degree too.
Mainly, it will be Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education.
Insya'allah. Unless I got married in a year or 2 years time...hahaha


Hmm....something is worrying me.
That something is holding me back.
I'm totally confuse.
I just don't want the same thing to happen again.
Sigh sigh.
So which one? hahaha... just kidding lar...
Actually, I know what I want. ( Insya'allah )
Ok. period!
Stop worrying, Zura!

2:32 AM

SIMPLY ZURA

23 years young
30th August 1983
Virgo
Singapore
Earlychildhood Educator
Ex-S'pore Poly student
Loves The Almighty God/my family/gd friends
So much into kids, chocolates, purple,
cars, cam-whoring, bloghopping, sushis
shoes, bags, cosmetics and certain sports

A Daughter.Sister.Teacher.Friend



LINKS

<3 Basirah
Arfan
Apiz
Ayu
Ayuni
Dee
Fatimah
Feez
Idah
Juliana
Nura
Rendra
Rini
Wati
Yati


CREDITS



Image: TheSista, Basirah
Layout: TheSista, Basirah
Host: 1 2

TAG




They (2)
By Jem
BestVideoCodes.com